Work-From-Home Career Planner
WONDERING WHY YOU HAVEN'T LANDED A REMOTE JOB YET?
Let the Work-From-Home Career Planner help organize your job search for success!
When I started looking for a remote job back in 2007, my job search was all over the place. I didn't have a system for keeping track of my research and I didn't know how to identify scams. I spent so many hours spinning my wheels only to realize that I had already researched the opportunity, or worse yet, I had already applied with them!
Being disorganized with your job search can have dire consequences like missing important dates, forgetting to follow up, or worse yet, falling prey to a work-from-home scam!
GET ORGANIZED AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR REMOTE JOB SEARCH
Imagine applying for work-from-home jobs with confidence and ease, knowing that you're not going to miss an important date or fall for a scam.
The Work-From-Home Career Planner helps you systemize your entire job search from start to finish. With skill assessments, tracking and research worksheets, calendars, and relationship management tools, you'll always know exactly what needs to be done next.
Just print out these worksheets, fill in the blanks, and the career planner will help guide your way.
With this career planner, you’ll stay organized, have greater clarity, and be more efficient with your job search. But not only that, you’ll learn the methods and techniques that I use to spot scams, so that you don’t fall prey to them.
My goal is to help you quickly locate and land a legit work-from-home job, so you can start making money sooner than later.
MANAGE YOUR JOB SEARCH WITH EASE + CONFIDENCE
EXCLUSIVE CAREER PLANNER FOR ASPIRING REMOTE WORKERS
- Organize Your Job Search
- Manage Relationships
- Match Your Skills, Education, and Passions to a Job You Love
- Learn What's Working and What's Not
- Plan Your Strategy
- Research and Manage Companies, Applications, and Interviews
- Avoid Work-From-Home Scams
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS CAREER PLANNER
- Instant Digital Download
- 126 Pages
- What’s Your Vision
- Personal Skills Inventory
- Network Connections
- Job Search Scam Prevention Tips
- Job Search Scam Prevention Tracker and Checklist
- Job Application Tracker and Checklist
- Account Information
- Resume Tips
- Resume Checklist
- Pre-Interview Tips
- Pre-Interview Checklist
- Post-Interview Notes
- 12 Month Calendar
- Weekly To-Do Lists
- Back Cover
- BONUS: Remote Hiring Guide
- This is an instant digital download that you can use right away. No physical items will be shipped.
- Paper size 8.5" x 11" (standard US letter size).
- You may print and reuse this planner as many times as you like. The calendars and weekly to-do lists do not contain the year or dates -- so it's good any time of the year.
- The final product will be delivered via email in a zip file. Once you open the zip file on your computer, you'll be able to download the career planner in PDF format.
- Print double-sided, in color or black and white, hole punch, and put into your favorite 3-ring binder.
- This product is for your individual use only. No portion of this bundle may be shared, reproduced, copied, or sold.
I know that the Work-From-Home Career Planner is going to be a game-changer in your remote job search! If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can request a full refund within 30-days of your purchase, no questions asked.
I don’t know how, but within a week of downloading and using this planner, I was hired for a dream job and got started ASAP! Thank you!!
Thank you for taking out your time to create such a beautiful bundle. I love it!
The planner is FABULOUS! In short: It's easy to fill out, provides guidance for every area in the WAH journey, and it speaks to ME (as a WAHW)! I especially love the resume checklist. I don't know why but resume writing has always created anxiety for me–this eliminates ALL of that anxiety! SIDE NOTE: I had NO idea about the resume tracking system and how significant keywords were in the resume–super important to know! I wonder how many other people DON'T realize this!
This is a valuable tool for job searchers. Having everything in one place is so motivating. No searching for anything. You outline things that a searcher should be tracking even though they might not realize it.